Pricing and Payment
Courses and Exams
1. How many continuing education hours can I get through online learning?
Many agencies will allow you to get all of your continuing education hours via online and home study format. We recommend that you contact your licensing agency and verify their requirements.
2. Do you provide phone support?
Yes! You call us at 1-800-913-9770. You can also get fast support by opening a support ticket Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. We're here to assist you however we can!
3. What is a CEU?
A CEU is a continuing education unit. Continuing education providers frequently use the term CEU when advertising courses because it is a term that users use when searching. Because we are not a university, we list our courses and issue certificates based on credit hours versus continuing education units (10 credit hours will equal 1.0 CEU). Your licensing or credentialing board will require a certain number of 'credit hours' which they may call CPE, PDH, PDE, etc...
4. How much are your courses?
Our courses are priced VERY affordably at $9 per continuing education credit hour. Each course has a number of continuing education credit hours based on the amount of course material required.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. We do not accept checks or Paypal at this time.
6. Is the website secure? Is my information secure?
Absolutely! Our website is monitored 24/7 for security issues. All financial transactions are made over a secure SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection proving point to point encryption from your computer to our server. Financial information is sent directly to the payment processor and is not stored in any way.
7. Can I get a refund if I'm not satisfied?
Since you don't pay for an exam until after you've had a chance to read the course material and take an exam, this shouldn't be an issue. Once a certificate is issued, a refund cannot be processed unless your licensing board does not accept it on the basis of course quality, FlexTherapist CEUs will refund the cost of the course (upon proof of licensing board denial).
8. How long does it take to complete an online course and get my certificate?
You can complete one of our online courses in a matter of one or a few days. It depends on your comfort level using computers, online technology and the length of the course material. Courses indicating more hours have more pages to read and more questions to answer. Once you have passed the exam and paid for the course you can immediately download and print your certificate from within your account.
9. What happens if I fail the course?
You need to achieve a score of 70% or higher on an exam to pass. If you fail an exam, you'll be given another opportunity to take the exam; however, in order to ensure the integrity of our program, you will not be able to retake the exam more than 6 times. If you wish to discuss the results of your exam, feel free to Contact Us
10. Do you report to CE Broker?
Yes! You can find more information about that here
11. Which courses are CE Broker approved?
You can view our CE Boker approved courses @ http://www.flextherapistceus.com/ceu-categories/ce-broker-approved.php
12. How can I tell if your courses are approved in my State and where can I find more information about my continuing education requirements?
Click on your profession in the main navigation and the profession page will tell you all you need to know about approvals. Alternatively, you can also create a support ticket and one of our support representatives can assist you.
13. I passed a course but now I don't see it in my shopping cart. Where is it?
If you log back in and you don't see the exams in your shopping cart, they're most likely in the 'UnPaid CEUs' tab. After you log in, you should see the tab.
14. I cannot view the reading material and/or my certificate. What should I do?
To view these materials, you’ll need Adobe Acrobat reader (or an alternative reader like Foxit) software. You can download Adobe from here: http://get.adobe.com/reader. Once you have installed the software, please reboot your computer and try to view the pdf again.
15. How can I access and/or re-print my certificate of completion?
Your certificate was automatically e-mailed to you when the course was completed (check your junk mail if you don't see it); however, you can also retrieve it by following the steps below:
1) Login at https://www.flextherapistceus.com/account-login.php
2) Click on the 'Certificates' tab
3) Click the PDF link next to the certificate you'd like to view
4) Check your license number and hit the 'Get Certificate' button