This course is expiring, etc. etc. etc.
CE Credit Hours: 10.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
CEU Course Description
This course provides medical treatment guidelines for cervical spine injuries as they relate to: general guideline principles; initial diagnostic procedures; follow-up diagnostic imaging and testing procedures; non-operative therapeutic procedures; and operative therapeutic procedures. This course is based on an article by the Colorado Department of Labor and Employment.
CEU Course Objectives
1. Discuss how long a given treatment or modality should be used before either modifying or discontinuing if not producing positive results.
2. Enumerate the goals that exercise programs should incorporate.
3. Explain the aspects that are of particular importance when obtaining a description of pain.
4. Investigate the most important objective of the application of cervical orthosis in cases of traumatic cervical injury.
5. Examine which lifestyle factors may increase neck pain.
6. Elucidate the components of the functional capacity evaluation.
7. Identify which diagnostic imaging or testing procedure generally renders the most information of the cervical spine.
8. Describe the characterizations of the different incomplete spinal cord injury syndromes.
CEU Course Syllabus
|Guideline Principles||1.40 Contact Hours|
|Initial Diagnostic Procedures||1.20 Contact Hours|
|Follow-up Diagnostic Imaging and Testing Procedures||1.10 Contact Hours|
|Non-Operative Therapeutic Procedures||4.90 Contact Hours|
|Operative Therapeutic Procedures||1.40 Contact Hours|
Total = 10 Contact hours
Instructional level: Basic
Did you know you can now get UNLIMITED Continuing Education Credit Hours for only $95/year?
Click Here to learn more.
In order to view this course, you will need to be able to view a PDF document for the course material. If your device doesn't have the capability to view a PDF, you can click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.
The board approval status information is provided based on our current understanding of the licensing agencies. Please note that it is the responsibility of each licensee to verify acceptance of our courses with their licensing agency.